Monday, July 13, 2009

Back to the beginning, now with gusto





2 comments:

David said...

I guess the first question I had was weather these were sequential pages or variations. If variations, I'm liking the pink with the different saturations and sizes of the talk bubbles a bit more than the white ones. And is there an order (perhaps in terms of intimacy) of the questions? The dotted line running between the highest percentage response rates feelings like there should be some kind of pattern and I wonder if things could be grouped to show what questions people find intimate and what's not. Oh, and the yellow one just looks great. Feels like there's a piece of information missing but I like the colour and the variation of format. Looking forward to seeing more.

............................ said...

i like these a lot.

composition gives the impression of the overall impossibility of communication with anyone--

which, i think, is part of where you're going with this?

like both charts, but this says more to me than the following ones about your topic.

let's see more development.

and dammit, where are those feature spreads.

just do the openers.

but, do them great!

g.